We treat patients of all ages and offer a complete range of diagnostic and endodontic services with utilization of the most modern equipment including an operating microscope.
Our comprehensive endodontic services include the following:
- The differential diagnosis and treatment of oral pain of pulpal and/or periradicular origin;
- Vital pulp therapy, such as pulp capping and pulpotomy;
- Nonsurgical treatment of root canal systems with or without periradicular pathosis of pulpal origin and the obturation of these root canal systems;
- Selective surgical removal of pathologic tissues resulting from pulpal pathosis;
- Repair procedures related to such surgical removal of pathologic tissues;
- Intentional replantation and replantation of avulsed teeth;
- Surgical removal of tooth structure, such as root-end resection, hemisection, bicuspidization and root resection;
- Bleaching of discolored dentin and enamel;
- Retreatment of teeth previously treated endodontically.
We understand the importance of providing these services to our patients in the most comfortable, stress-free manner. We have perfected the art of dental anesthesia, providing pain-free treatment and offer nitrous oxide to relax those patients that request it.
We accept cash, checks, Discover Card, Mastercard and Visa
Practice Limited to Endodontics